Lifeline Strategies will be holding a number of classes and workshops to help keep you on top of your game when it comes to safety management. Go to our Classes and Workshops page to find the latest schedule and registration information.
Here’s what we have going on right now:
- SEMSReady™ Skills and Knowledge Classes – SEMS requires operators to evaluate their workers and contractor personnel to make sure they can do their jobs safely and effectively offshore. Learn how to create a skills and knowledge verification program in your company and how to evaluate workers to meet this challenging requirement.
- Special note – Want to learn more about skills and knowledge evaluations under SEMS? Join us for one of two free webinars on Wednesday, January 15th.
- SEMS Workshops For Contractors – SEMS II kicks in this year and operators will be putting more pressure on contractors to meet their safety requirements. Will you be ready? This half-day program looks at the new SEMS II requirements and the results of the 2013 audits to teach contractor management, sales people and and other customer representatives the ins and outs of the SEMS rule.
- How To Survive A Contractor Audit – Audits are becoming much more important and the costs of failing an audit have never been higher. This unique workshop gives real world best practices for using audits to let your company shine.
- SEMS For Vessels Webinar – The Coast Guard has plans to require some sort of SEMS plan on vessels that work in the offshore oil and gas industry. Learn what the Coast Guard is trying to accomplish and what you can do about it
Check our Classes and Workshops page for new sessions. You can also schedule any of these classes to be held at your company. Contact KenWells@LifelineStrategies.com with any questions.